Monday, October 08, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! H&M Accessory Edition

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to
Kelly of
Kiwi Womens Style

 
This thrifty lady lives in New Zealand...I know...and they are obviously seeing a little cooler weather by the looks of this over sized sweater or "jumper" as they so eloquently call them...I love the look of a thrifted sweater over a tight skirt...something so underlying sexy right? and boots with tights...yeah...I kinda wanna start wearing this right now...I guess we will have to wait just a little bit longer...but nonetheless....great color...great jumper....and welcome Kelly to Thrifters Anonymous!!!Your fellow addicts agree that this is a great look ;O)
 
If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me!
 
Didn't do much shopping or thrifting...but I did pop into H&M while on a Sunday Day Date with the hubby...I was looking for some jewelry for an upcoming photoshoot with Hauteshots photography, and stumbled upon some sale items...$1 for some skull studs and necklace, $7 for a bright pink sexy bra, $10 for a vinyl pencil skirt!!! $3 for the Rose gold chandelier earrings and the vintage looking earrings were $5! I was pretty excited and can't wait..I love it when H&M has sales items...it's like originally $25 now $10! haha anyway what did you guys get? Anything fun?

Thank you all for linking up!!!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

5 comments

  1. All thrifters unite! I love these Blog Hops so much :)

    Great job girly!

    http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link up! I've really been trying to develop a thrifter's eye when shopping - your blog helps a lot! And what great finds at H&M! I especially like the colorful vintage earrings!

    xo,
    Anh
    www.modthirtyone.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much making me the member of the week. I love these link-ups and seeing my fellow thrift-aholics! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't thrifted in a while and I need too!! I love the skull earrings and necklace. What a steal for a $1.00

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome H&M Haul. :) Welcome to the new Thrifters Anonymous as well. I like her mustard sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig