Monday, October 15, 2012

Thrifters Anonymouos Link Up! Goodwill, Savers, Halloween, Lululemon, and lace

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to
Daisy of
PS Bananas

(Coat: Saga Mink (thrifted) fur coat)
Daisy! Well...I have always been hesitant to feature fur...and if you guys know me then you know I love my vintage fur pieces...but I guess that is the thing...if you found it at a thrift store...and it is vintage...then it's ok right? I don't know...what I do know...is that this vintage fur coat Daisy found is absolutely stunning...Daisy is one of our newest Thrifters Anonymous members and I am so impressed with all of her recent finds!!! A true TA member...always rockin something thrifted...and pissing people off across the world! haha or at least in your home town :O) GORGEOUS bag too...Thanks for sharing your finds with us...we are BANANAS over your fur too :O)


If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me!

Last week after working out I went to Goodwill...they were luckily having a 99 cents day...and found some beautiful stuff...I spent about $15...and I was mostly excited about a few pieces for an upcoming shoot I have and a gift for my sister. 
Yeah you are seeing this right...I found my sister some lululemon shorts....almost brand new...they were an orange tag that made them $1...haha....yep....she nearly threw up....as she just paid $80 for some new ones...Thank you Goodwill...I will tell you ...this was the same Goodwill that yelled at me for taking a picture...then yesterday...the cashier was checking us out...and when she finished..she just walked away...haha like literally didn't even look at us..and walked away...ughhh I'm just happy we found a few things or I would have been pissed!
 Next stop was SAVERS for our Halloween outfit...we are going to be something unique this year...haha as a matter of fact we found one picture online of someone in this costume and that was it...We are basically making it...here is a sneak preview...can you guess? hahaha?
 and another Goodwill find...this was for my sister...originally $78? really?i was contemplating it for $2.99...funny how our standards are lowered...


Thank you all for linking up!!!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

7 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on furs v.s. vintage furs... I own them, and to be honest; adore them to the max. It's just such a good feeling knowing you are honoring fashion history, by wearing something that was created decades ago. I believe the focus should be on answering the demand for fur by recycling all the gorgeous furriness already out there. Let that stop the modern production of furs; instead of trying to convince people to not wears fur... convince them to wear the fur that's already existent and lovely in so many ways (L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great goodwill story, I wish mine were this awesome!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You find the best stuff!


    Brooke


    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, Daisy! Love her fur coat. I still have not found a vintage fur coat like that. I want one! And your finds are amazing. I don't really have a clue what you guys are going to be on Halloween, but can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Daisy's blog. She has great style and amazing finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. [url=http://www.iystwowgold.com#wowgold]wow gold[/url], I recommend the way to retract games gold decrease as well as depart games gold " up "!
    we are from the holland plus i absolutely adore persons games gold <33there soo very our feets are generally living style on [url=http://www.d3boy.com/]d3 gold[/url]. LoveLoveLove. ('re going to)
    I've truly another kind of Baileys, same capacity, that are great for properly. games gold're so competent that been required to grant finest scores.Best for visiting.
    The games gold are found a few wanted them to be. They are really excellent and nevertheless adorable. They search wonderful with various a while. The particular only real disadvantage is set to the content I'm now pretty unwilling to supply these individuals only if Read there will not be any inclement conditions. Else these are exceptional.
    ive had a lot of these games gold inside dull for the time today uncovered undergone Lots and still search Extraordinary! if they obtained fully soaked and subsequent to making it along to dried up for a afternoon these were fine. that i carry individuals all around you! i will advise that additionally you grab the waterproofing bottle of spray, that retains any games gold out of tint. general definitely the games gold Ever previously and entirely well worth the bucks! :] <3
    Just adopted these types of and so i Absolutely love games gold! overall i like [url=http://www.gw2golds.de]gw2 gold[/url]!
    I that Bailey Control button to find Christmas day (a few principal set of two at any time) and really enjoy each of them! These people protect individual ankles and shins clothing fashion and comfy plus they're incredibly great. They're nowadays my own latest preferred games gold (:

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig